Did You Know
The Pregnancy & Family Resource Center is affiliated with Heartbeat International, with that affiliation we have access to some incredible resources. Here are just two examples and the benefits of our affiliation.
APRN – Abortion Pill Rescue Network – From the moment a woman takes the abortion pill, she has about 72 hours to change her mind and save her baby. The Abortion Pill Rescue Network answers more than 100 mission critical calls a month from women who regret their abortion decision. Seeking a second chance to choose life for their little ones, women can reach out to the Abortion Pill Rescue Network and be connected with a local medical provider who starts the Abortion Pill Reversal Process.
More than one-third of abortions in the U.S. occur through the “abortion pill.” As these numbers continue to rise, we believe that no woman should ever feel forced to finish an abortion she regrets. Abortion Pill Rescue connects women who have taken the first dose of the Abortion Pill to a network of approximately 800 medical professionals trained to administer the Abortion Pill Reversal protocol. If a woman has regret after taking the first pill, the pregnancy may be saved by the Abortion Pill Rescue Network.
Thanks to the Abortion Pill Rescue Network, 750 lives have been saved!
Option Line – The only fully staffed, bilingual pro-life contact center in the U.S, that has answered 3.4 million calls from women and men, many who are desperate for answers in an unexpected pregnancy since 2003.
Every day, more than 1,100 people reach out to Option Line via phone call, live chat, texting and email for help. The number of women and men Option Line reaches continues to grow. As a result, more lives are rescued from abortion.
Option Line At-A-Glance
- Over 3.4 Million people reached
- Answers in English and Spanish
- Established in 2003
- 24/7-365 contact center and website
- Only fully staffed, bilingual pro-life contact center in the U.S.
- Above industry standard answered call rate
- Connects women with their local pregnancy help organization
- Provides consultation on abortion, adoption, and parenting
- Schedules appointments in real-time through a state-of-the-art system
- Answers after-hours calls for pregnancy help organizations and partnering organizations/hotlines